45+ Tools to Plan Your Next Wedding
We are amazed by the advancement of the wedding planning industry in using online tools. @carmenhere put together this post which collects what we think is the best you can find out there. We are sure you will find more in the comments so make sure you keep track of it.
– OurWeddingDay: Complete wedding planning, from task management to budget tools
– iDo Wedding Couple Edition: planning software complete of wordings and songs widget feature. Free 20-day trial
– EZ Wedding Planner: Free online wedding planner software
– Perfect TablePlan: As seen on this blog
Google Docs Wedding Templates
Free online tools
– Wedding Mapper: Create free maps, add markers for your ceremony, reception, hotels, etc.
– Mrs To Be: Virtual wedding planner
– pingg: Create invites, send online or print, manage RSVPs…just brilliant!
– MyPunchbowl: Design invites, manage guest list, share memories after the party
Complete Wedding Checklist: Basic yet effective
3 irriverent and out-of-the-ordinary inspirations
Online Gift Registries
Photo Sharing & Photobooks
Books (via amazon)
– Wedding Planner: Everything you need to plan your own wedding
– The Step by Step Guide to Planning Your Wedding
– Wedding Etiquette
– Organic Weddings
– Wedding Planning for Dummies
– Cyberbride: The Complete Online Guide to Planning Your Wedding
Plan awesome events & boost your career
Join over 11,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.