The New Event App Bible is Out!
2017 is a pivotal year for event apps. Grab your free copy of the Event App Bible now and find out how new event apps and chatbots are innovating the event planning space.
The 5th edition of the Event App Bible has a lot to cover. 2017 is the year that will be remembered in the event app world. It will be the year when event apps started to change. That is why we called this year’s edition The Event App Bible, Reboot.
145 app providers and chatbots are listed in the report and within the online tables. Once again we can share the most comprehensive overview of the market to date.
As the event app market grows to its maturity, event professionals expect more from event mobile apps. While our research indicates that almost half of event professionals still haven’t used an app for their event, existing users scream for innovation.
In this context embracing the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence, apps are set to change drastically over the next few years, with 2017 being year zero of this change.
What’s In the Report?
This guide is essential reading and reference for every event planner, whether you are already using event apps or just interested to find out how they could help you in the future.
- Version 5 includes the latest trends in mobile apps and chatbots, with a market analysis and some breakthroughs and surprises.
- We investigate how can you determine whether an event app is a good investment for your event and how to think strategically to get the best results.
- We highlight vital questions to confirm within your organization and tricky subjects you need to discuss with your event app provider.
- We suggest specific questions to ask if you are interested in chatbot functionality.
- The flow chart helps you to determine if you actually really need an event app and walks you through the decision making process.
- Download a project management template, which can be adapted to the timescales you are working to, for successful implementation of your event mobile app.
- Refer to the handy glossary to ensure you understand the language of event apps.
- The dynamic online tables allow you to filter 145 apps and chatbots to find one the matches your precise requirements and budget.
As well as accessing concise listings in the report, the online tables once again make it possible to search for your ideal app in a dynamic format. You can enter a price range and the features you are most interested in, to deliver detailed search results, outlining which providers offer what.
With over 136 features assessed, there was not enough space to create comparison tables only within the document. We have however listed some of the most interesting features within the report, to quickly research if you don’t want to access the online comparison.
We hope this will once again take a lot of pain out of your research and make your search for the perfect event app solution easier.
Get Your Free Copy
What are you waiting for?
Grab your copy of the Event App Bible v5 now. No event planner should be without it.
Plan awesome events & boost your career
Join over 11,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.