Why Event Planners and Venues Drive Each Other Insane [Video]
In this new video, we’re talking about the way that venues and event planners treat each other, and the things that drive the other insane.
We’re talking about one of the most CRUCIAL relationships for any event. Here are some of the most common complaints, concerns and expectations that venues have of the event planners contracting them and vice versa.
Avoid Venue and Event Planner Misunderstandings
Remember that the venue and event planner partnership is one of the most treasured partnerships that you should have! Here is some food for thought in terms of how to be a better partner to your venues or planners.
If you can’t see the video click here.
Why not check out some of our previous videos:
- 5 Signs Event Planning Is Not For You
- The 5 Things People Always Ask Event Planners
- 6 Secret Reasons Why People Really Attend Events
- The Secret Formula to Event Swag
- How to Start an Event Planning Company from Home
- Event Planning – the Worst and Best Job in the World
- How to Drive More Attendees to Exhibitor Booths
- 5 Trends In Event Mobile Apps
- Get More Sponsors for Your Events
- The 5 Hottest Trends in Corporate Events
- 5 Event Tech Trends To Watch in 2017
- The Three T’s of Being A Successful Event Planner
- The Harsh Realities of Being An Event Planner
- 5 Times Event Tech Saved My Event
- How Event Planners Stretch their Dollars
- 4 Marketing Mistakes Event Planners Make
- The 6 Skills of Successful Event Planners
- 5 Ways to Get Event Planning Experience
- 6 Ways to Find Clients for Your Event Planning Business
- 5 Tips for Planning the Perfect Startup Event
- 5 Eventtech Tools to Use at Your Next Conference
Plan awesome events & boost your career
Join over 11,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.