I get at least one of these questions every day, here are my answers.
- What is your site about?
- I want to start a career in event planning, can you help me?
- Can I pick your brain on my latest project or startup?
- Can I Hire You as a Speaker?
- Do you accept paid links?
- I feel my content would be great on this blog, can I write for you?
- I commented on a post but never seen my comment published, what happened?
- I can’t find a comment I posted a while ago, what happened?
- I sent a press release but you haven’t posted about us, why?
- I am a Startup and I want to pitch my idea, how do I do that?
- I want to advertise with you, how do I do that?
Q: What is your site about?
A: EventMB is the number one resource for event professionals worldwide. Information, Innovation, Inspiration for the event industry.
Q: I want to start a career in event planning, can you help me?
A: First read this post, then head to our Linkedin Group, we have a career section there.
We won’t reply to emails that have been covered in the above post.
Q: Can I pick your brain on my latest project or startup?
A: Our brain has limited capacity and scarce time, therefore we do not offer one-to-one advice. we are not a consultants, therefore it is highly likely we can’t help. If you are a startup, the best way to present yourself is by filling this form.
We share the views on this article, so please read it!.
The best advice is summed up on the blog, so make sure to read it.
Q: Can I Hire Julius as a Speaker?
A: From time to time Julius speaks at both face2face and virtual events. He usually talks about event technology and event trends. You can get in touch with him at his personal website.
Q: I feel my content would be great on this blog, can I write for you?
A: Yes. Here are more info. If you don’t read the guidelines I won’t read your post. We do not accept guest posts from tech providers.
Q: I commented on a post but never seen my comment published, what happened?
A: We reserve the right to publish only the comments we find relevant and appropriate to the conversation.
Q: I sent a press release but you haven’t posted about us, why?
A: We do not accept press releases. If you want to make sure that your product makes it to the blog, you can purchase a sponsored post. Please use the Advertise Section.
Q: I am a Startup and I want to pitch my idea, how do I do that?
Just follow me or the blog on Twitter, your bio is your pitch.
Submit your event startup here.
If your question is here, don’t ask it again as it won’t get an answer. If your question is not here, please use the contact section.