We receive at least one of these questions every day, here are the answers.
– What is your site about?
– I want to start a career in event planning, can you help me?
– Can I pick your brain on my latest project or startup?
– Can I Hire Your Writers as Speakers for my event or webinar?
– Do you accept paid links?
– I feel my content would be great on this blog, can I write for you?
– I commented on a post but have never seen my comment published, what happened?
– I want to unsubscribe from browser notifications
– I sent a press release but you haven’t posted about us, why?
– I am a Startup and I want to pitch my idea, how do I do that?
– I want to advertise with you, how do I do that?
We won’t reply to emails that have been covered in the above post.
A: If you want to talk to the editor Julius Solaris, you can pick his brain here.
A: Our founder and editor Julius Solaris is a professional speaker worldwide for the event industry. His main topics are event technology and event trends. You can get in touch with him at his personal website. EventMB helps many brands with their content efforts, if you’d like to learn more get in touch here.
A: We do not accept paid links on EventMB. But we do offer advertising opportunities.
A: We do not accept guest posts anymore. Writing is by invitation only. If you are a company willing to use content to engage with our readers, you can do that through our sponsored products.
A: We reserve the right to publish only the comments we find relevant and appropriate to the conversation. Read our comment policy.
A: When you land on EventMB we ask you if you want to subscribe to browser notifications. That way you will be notified whenever a new post is out. You are free to unsubscribe at anytime by clicking on the bell icon on the bottom right of the homepage and manage notifications from there..
A: We do not accept press releases. If you want to make sure that your product makes it to the blog, you should consider sponsored products such as Reviews, Posts or Webinars. Please use the Advertise Section.
A: Submit your event startup here.
A: Request a Media Kit via the Advertise page.
If your question is not here, please use the Contact page to get in touch.