We receive at least one of these questions every day, here are the answers.
– What is your site about?
– I want to start a career in event planning, can you help me?
– Can I pick your brain on my latest project or startup?
– Can I Hire Your Writers as Speakers for my event or webinar?
– Do you accept paid links?
– I feel my content would be great on this blog, can I write for you?
– I commented on a post but have never seen my comment published, what happened?
– I can’t find a comment I posted a while ago, what happened?
– I sent a press release but you haven’t posted about us, why?
– I am a Startup and I want to pitch my idea, how do I do that?
– I want to advertise with you, how do I do that?
We won’t reply to emails that have been covered in the above post.
A: Our brain has limited capacity and scarce time, therefore we do not offer one-to-one advice. we are not a consultants, therefore it is highly likely we can’t help. If you are a start-up, the best way to present yourself is by filling this form.
We share the views in this article, so please read it!.
The best advice is summed up on the blog, so make sure to read it.
A: Our founder and editor Julius Solaris is a professional speaker worldwide for the event industry. His main topics are event technology and event trends. You can get in touch with him at his personal website. If you wish for any of our writers to speak at your webinar, please request a copy of our Media Kit for more details about our webinar partnership programmes.
A: We do not accept paid links on EMBlog. But we do offer advertising opportunities.
A: Yes. Here is more info. If you don’t read the guidelines, we won’t read your post. We do not accept guest posts from tech providers.
A: We reserve the right to publish only the comments we find relevant and appropriate to the conversation. Read our comment policy.
A: We do not accept press releases. If you want to make sure that your product makes it to the blog, you can purchase a sponsored post. Please use the Advertise Section.
A: Submit your event startup here.
A: Request a Media Kit via the Advertise page
If your question is not here, please use the Contact page to get in touch.