Let’s Hangout Together!
We launched a Google+ Event Manager Blog official page a few months ago. We are now ready for our first Hangout.
A promise is a promise.
I am really keen to know you better, dear readers, and answer your questions.
So here is how it’s going to work…
When is it Going to Happen?
Wednesday the 8th of February at 5pm GMT (10am PST/1pm EST).
I’ll allocate an hour time but it’s likely it will take around 30 minutes, depending on how many questions I’ll receive.
Who Can Participate?
Everyone, but we have limited space. In order to participate, please follow this procedure:
– Circle Event Manager Blog on Google+, you can do that here.
– Ask a question about event marketing and social media, event promotion, event registration, trends for the event planning industry by replying to this post.
– Check out the page 10 minutes before the scheduled time as you will be notified of the imminent start.
– There are 9 spots available. Only the first 9 readers who asked a question will be notified of the Hangout! Be quick, post your question here.
What do I Need to Participate?
– A Google+ Account
– Check out system requirements
– It’s highly likely that I’ll save a recording of the Hangout and show it on the blog. If you are not willing to show your face to thousands of people, do not sign up.
– Make sure to be there as space is very limited, if you do not show up I am afraid I will have to blacklist you from future Hangouts
I Wasn’t Fast Enough, Will You Do More Hangouts?
Yes, can’t say how often, but I’ll do my best. So be quick and post your question here.
Plan awesome events & boost your career
Join over 60,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.