How To Get Your Event Website Noticed [Webinar]
Here are 5 takeaways you will get from the webinar:
- Website Trust: What most websites get psychologically wrong about trust
- Attention: How to build brand trust even before your first website visit
- Interest: Entertain and educate first-time visitors
- Desire: Turn first-time visitors into repeat visitors
- Action: How to close a sale or action via your website
How To Sign Up for this Webinar
Register now to sign up for “How To Get Your Event Website Noticed [Webinar]”.
If you are joining live make sure the date is in your diary:
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
1 pm EST/ 10 am PST/ 6 pm GMT
If you can’t be there for the live broadcast, you should still sign up to the webinar as this ensures you will be able to get access to catch up on demand, at your convenience.
EventMB is accredited by the Convention Industry Council to provide CE credits for webinars. If you are a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) or are working towards your accreditation and want to earn CEs, you can earn 1 credit by attending this webinar.
How to receive CE credits:
- Before the live webinar: You must register to the webinar using the same email associated with your CIC profile. EventMB will automatically add credits to your CIC profile.
- On Demand: If you are registering for a past webinar, you must self-report your attendance using the webinar registration confirmation email you receive in your inbox. The email you use to sign up for the webinar must be the same email associated with your CIC profile.
To be the first to hear about all of our future webinars, sign up here.
View our past webinars here.
Disclosure: Our webinars are co-branded, paid for initiatives. To learn about how to sponsor a webinar series get in touch via our advertising page.
Plan awesome events & boost your career
Join over 11,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.