PerfectTablePlan for your weddings and special events
PerfectTablePlan helps you in making wise seating choices, which you obviously don’t want to get wrong.
Andy sent me over a complimentary copy of PerfectTablePlan (now what a great way to be nice with me) for me to play and I loved it.
I don’t like guys charging hundreds of dollars and selling air, on the same perspective I am fine with those trying hard to make a living and passionate about something.
What I liked:
– Auto wizard once you have set the type of relationship between guests.
– Attention to details. Because it’s all about that. Being able to manage RSVP as well is key.
– Intuitive platform. You do not have to be Linus Torvalds to make it work.
– Importing feature. Import your spreadsheet and erase Excel from your system.
– Tutorials. They got very easy tutorials to guide you. It takes less than an hour to understand all the features
I found the program not buggy at all and funny. If you are planning a wedding you will love marking two people who are not meant to seat next to each other with a death-sign. Hilarious.
Regardless the pitching and promotion, which I am not fond of anyway, they have been very nice and seem very passionate and gentle. That definitely deserved our attention.
Plan awesome events & boost your career
Join over 11,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.