Subscribe now and instantly hell yes!
get 60+ free templates
We are amazed by the advancement of the wedding planning industry in using online tools. @carmenhere put together this post which collects what we think is the best you can find out there. We are sure you will find more in the comments so make sure you keep track of it.
As always remember to save it on delicious for future reference or to share it via StumbleUpon
- OurWeddingDay: Complete wedding planning, from task management to budget tools
- iDo Wedding Couple Edition: planning software complete of wordings and songs widget feature. Free 20-day trial
- EZ Wedding Planner: Free online wedding planner software
- Perfect TablePlan: As seen on this blog
Google Docs Wedding Templates
Free online tools
- Wedding Mapper: Create free maps, add markers for your ceremony, reception, hotels, etc.
- Mrs To Be: Virtual wedding planner
- pingg: Create invites, send online or print, manage RSVPs...just brilliant!
- MyPunchbowl: Design invites, manage guest list, share memories after the party
Complete Wedding Checklist: Basic yet effective
3 irriverent and out-of-the-ordinary inspirations
Online Gift Registries
- Great Green Wedding
- Ecofriendly Weddings
- Offset Your Wedding
Photo Sharing & Photobooks
Planaganza: Social network and planning resource for all events. Special section on weddings.
- Get Married
- You and Your Wedding
Books (via amazon)
- Wedding Planner: Everything you need to plan your own wedding
- The Step by Step Guide to Planning Your Wedding
- Wedding Etiquette
- Organic Weddings
- Wedding Planning for Dummies
- Cyberbride: The Complete Online Guide to Planning Your Wedding