EventMB will bring a group of forward-thinking event professionals to IMEX. Attend special events, meet the most eventprof-friendly exhibitors. Become a hosted buyer with EventMB.
Last year we announced a special partnership with IMEX. We are already excited for a great event in October. We are doubling up.
You can now apply to become a hosted buyer and attend the event as part of the EventMB group. If you are planning to attend IMEX America, you will gain access to exclusive education and networking opportunities:
- keyboard_arrow_right Attend our first annual Insights event with the most anticipated trends update of the year
- keyboard_arrow_right Meet like-minded, innovation-friendly event professionals
- keyboard_arrow_right Get access to a selection of the most forward-thinking exhibitors
What: IMEX America 2018
When: October 16-18, 2018
Where: Las Vegas, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
If your role involves meetings, conferences and incentive travel programs or you are a decision maker/influencer with regards to destinations and venues, you qualify to apply as a hosted buyer.
Some additional criteria:
- you must plan international events outside your home country
- OR (alternative criterion only if you are US based) you plan events outside your home state with an average attendance of at least 100 delegates per year, or large events of 1,000+ attendance
- The program will be open to 80% planners from North America and 20% from the rest of the world.
How to Apply as part of the EventMB group
Follow this link to submit your application to attend with EventMB. If you apply at a later stage, make sure to click on this link as this will be the only way to be part of our group.
You will be able to choose between 2 program dates:
- Mon 15 – Wed 17 Oct
- Tues 16 – Thurs 18 Oct
We anticipate a high demand and only very limited spaces are available in our group, so don’t delay! Apply to attend with EventMB.
We have many surprises in store and will strive to elevate your IMEX experience with more insights and networking opportunities than ever.