Join over 60,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.
The 4th edition of The Event App Bible is out. Grab your free copy now and, for the first time, access a dynamic version of our comparison tables.
What can be new about the fourth edition of one of the best known resources in the event industry? Actually a lot. The Event App Bible always comes with a refreshing dose of new insight, research and information.
Many providers I meet around the world keep sending it to their clients to educate them about what event apps can do. Many event app providers are using it as training material for their new recruits. When I started this movement in 2012, there was a lot of confusion about apps for events. While we certainly tried to give some clarity, our job is far from over.
145 app providers responded to our questionnaire. We published 125 of them. We asked a lot of questions and everybody was very diligent. We can now share the most complete overview of the market to date.
For the first time, you will be able to search for your ideal app in a dynamic format. We have created an online version of our famous tables. You can enter a price range and features and see which providers offer what.
With over 90 features assessed it was virtually impossible to create comparison tables only within the document. We have listed 25 tables with the most uncommon features within the ebook, to quickly research if you don't want to access the online comparison.
We believe this is a game changer for the market and that it will take a lot of pain out of your research. Just to make things clear, this is not an RFP tool or an affiliate network, it is just a tool to make your search easier.
A bunch of things:
- Other than dynamic tables we introduced a free to download spreadsheet template to project manage your event app program. We believe it will make your life easier.
- The new EAB features a detailed workflow to help you every step of the process.
- Version 4 includes the latest trends in features in mobile apps with a market analysis of what is happening next.
- We looked at the value of feedback and engagement and how to use event apps to stimulate this.
- We give you all the tools to convince even the most skeptical boss.
Grab your copy of the Event App Bible v4 now - we are sure you'll love it.