Every month, different industry experts have delivered presentations on key topics of interest to event planners. These free webinars offer the chance to explore topics in greater depth, offering top takeaways and tips.
The Top News & Research in your InboxSUBSCRIBE
What’s more - if you are looking to gain CMP credits, watching the webinars is a great way to do so!
In case you missed them, here are five of the top webinars of 2018, available to watch on demand.
Top Webinar #1
From Events to Experiences – Ten Steps to Take NOW
Participants want to participate, be immersed, inspired and engaged. Organizations investing in events need participants to leave with actionable learnings, new and deeper connections to each other and the organization. We have the power to create transformation with shared, meaningful experiences and it doesn’t always mean you need more money but does require rethinking elements and this webinar will give you easy tips to try now.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- keyboard_arrow_right Increase your event’s happiness factor.
- keyboard_arrow_right Discover technologies that ease access.
- keyboard_arrow_right Develop more comfortable experiences.
- keyboard_arrow_right Explore simple seating updates.
- keyboard_arrow_right Create social status through experiences.
Top Webinar #2:
Event Strategy: How to Get More Leads and Better Sales
Reduction of hotel commissions, increased competition, commoditization, the position as a top five “most stressful job”...many independent planners feel alone and are concerned about their future. Learn how to position yourself to get better leads and more sales, and discover the five areas to focus on to have a successful event business, and...to get a life!
Takeaways from this webinar include:
- keyboard_arrow_right Which questions to ask.
- keyboard_arrow_right Which processes to follow (bonus: you can start immediately!).
- keyboard_arrow_right The five areas you should be focusing on.
- keyboard_arrow_right New perspective on your event business.
- keyboard_arrow_right Inspiring real life examples.
Top Webinar #3
10 Surefire Ways to Get Approval for Your Event Budget Increase
You know you could do so much more with just a little more money in the budget, right? But first you need to get your boss on board with your vision.
In this webinar you’ll learn to:
- keyboard_arrow_right Master the right approach based on your audience.
- keyboard_arrow_right Speak your boss’ language (ROI, baby!).
- keyboard_arrow_right Communicate your “Why” and use proven sales strategies to get approval.
- keyboard_arrow_right Plot measurable goals and timelines to exceed stakeholder expectations.
Top Webinar #4
5 Things Every Sponsor Wishes Event Professionals Knew!
In this presentation, we’ll examine the relationship between sponsors, properties, and the event guest; explore strategies to increase sponsorship sales, improve activations onsite and build repeat sponsorships year-over-year.
You will learn:
- keyboard_arrow_right The foundation of relationship sales and how to find and approach sponsors.
- keyboard_arrow_right Best practices in the sponsorship sales approach and how to use negotiation to maximize your revenue.
- keyboard_arrow_right What benefits are valuable to sponsors and how to deliver them at low cost.
- keyboard_arrow_right Creative sponsorship activations – before, onsite and post-event.
- keyboard_arrow_right How to give your sponsors what they need to justify coming back next year.
Top Webinar #5
10 Ideas That Will Change Your Event
So many attendees have that “been there, done that” attitude these days. It’s difficult to show them something they haven’t seen. That’s why we’ve scoured the ends of the earth to come up with ten innovative ideas and actionable tips to help you create your most memorable event ever.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- keyboard_arrow_right Better ways to satisfy demanding audiences.
- keyboard_arrow_right How to make your boss happy through an innovative event.
- keyboard_arrow_right To use technology to create wow moments and delight your audience.
- keyboard_arrow_right How to breathe new life into an annual event through innovation.