The Event Innovation Lab™ made waves last year after its first event in Los Angeles and then New York City. We laid the foundations for a community of meeting and event planners tired of overly sensational programs that don’t deliver, or incredibly entertaining sessions that leave you with zero learning.
We are talking about you, reading this article, individuals with a passion for hacking their event and transform their attendees' experience.
Good news: everybody loved the events so much that we doubled down.
First, The News
The next Event Innovation Lab™ will take place in Toronto during CSE Live on March 26, 2019.
Some event essentials:
- keyboard_arrow_right Breakfast and lunch will be served.
- keyboard_arrow_right The event lasts 3 hours.
- keyboard_arrow_right You will obtain 3 CMP credits for your attendance and a certificate of attendance.
- keyboard_arrow_right The event is free to attend for the first 10 EventMB Insights members that register.
- keyboard_arrow_right You will get access to CSE Live show floor (March 27)
- keyboard_arrow_right The first 50 registrants get access to the Opening Night Party
You can register here.
Big news this year is the introduction of guest speakers, who will join Julius Solaris, founder and editor of EventMB, on stage.
The speakers for Toronto are:
The event in Toronto is made possible by our EventMB Insights main sponsor, Evenium, and Québec City Business Destination.
EVENIUMEvenium helps you to design impactful meetings with user-friendly event technology. Empower your speakers with an event app that allows them to easily launch polls and interact with your participants like never before.
Québec CityQuébec City Business Destination is your one-stop-shop to organize a meeting or event in Québec City. The knowledgeable teams at the Québec City Convention Centre and Québec City Tourism have joined forces to create Québec City Business Destination, all to better serve meeting planners and exceed their expectations. Québec City, where your success makes history.
The Event Innovation Lab Format
The Event Innovation Lab™ format revolves around the F+I+R+E formula and covers the following topics:
With increasing attention on budgets, the pressure to find efficiencies is on. This is the most hands-on section of the event, with an incredible array of ideas, case studies, and discussion to save money on your next event.
Expectations are rising. How can you change the rules of the game, keep interest high and deliver on the basic needs of those attending? This part of the Lab offers a simple meeting design model to deliver value and great examples to inspire you.
SPONSORSHIP AND INTERNAL BUY-IN
This section of the Lab looks at the new value of event sponsorship and how to sell meetings better internally. It offers case studies and best practices and delivers a course of action to make meeting propositions more relevant.
How can we deliver meaningful experiences? Most events ignore the most basic rules of engagement and how attendees evaluate events. In this section, you will get a powerful strategic approach and practical examples from the most successful conferences, trade shows and activations.
Who is it for?
The Event Innovation Lab™ is intended for the following audience:
- keyboard_arrow_right Event planners looking to grow their event or business.
- keyboard_arrow_right Agencies hungry for more clients.
- keyboard_arrow_right Corporate planners looking for innovative ideas.
- keyboard_arrow_right Event professionals with increased competitive pressure.
2019 Event Innovation Lab™ Future Dates
The Event Innovation Lab™ 2019 will happen in the following cities:
- keyboard_arrow_right Toronto, Canada - March 26, 2019
- keyboard_arrow_right Frankfurt, Germany - May 2019
- keyboard_arrow_right Las Vegas, NV, USA - September 2019
- keyboard_arrow_right Seattle, WA, USA - November 2019
Some of the events will be ticketed, some others will be by application only.
EventMB Insights members will have a preferential route to attendance and special discount codes to access the event for free. This is also the best way to stay in the loop when new dates are announced.
We hope to see you at an Event Innovation Lab™ near you. We are excited to bring quality, action-oriented education that can transform the way you plan, market and execute events.