Subscribe now and instantly hell yes!
get 60+ free templates
In this new video, we talk about how to get more experience in event planning.
Being an event planner requires a lot of things: a penchant for organization, a flexible schedule, and above all else, experience.
Jumping into the deep end as an event planner without the experience and training that you need can be disastrous for your events, your clients, and your reputation.
The more experience you have the better and more confident you will be as an event professional.
How Can You Get More Event Planning Experience?
To be successful you need to gain lots of event planning experience but it isn't always easy to find. This video offers 5 ways you can strengthen your resume and have the opportunity to learn by working on events.
If you can't see the video click here.
Why not check out some of our previous videos:
- 5 Signs Event Planning Is Not For You
- The 5 Things People Always Ask Event Planners
- 6 Secret Reasons Why People Really Attend Events
- The Secret Formula to Event Swag
- How to Start an Event Planning Company from Home
- Event Planning - the Worst and Best Job in the World
- How to Drive More Attendees to Exhibitor Booths
- 5 Trends In Event Mobile Apps
- Get More Sponsors for Your Events
- The 5 Hottest Trends in Corporate Events
- 5 Event Tech Trends To Watch in 2017
- The Three T’s of Being A Successful Event Planner
- The Harsh Realities of Being An Event Planner
- 5 Times Event Tech Saved My Event
- How Event Planners Stretch their Dollars
- 4 Marketing Mistakes Event Planners Make
- The 6 Skills of Successful Event Planners