The Top News & Research in your InboxSUBSCRIBE
In this new video, we talk about how event planners can stretch their dollars and make them go further.
Event planners control the cash. Knowing the difference between cost and value is an expert skill in itself. Our clients are constantly asking us to trim our budgets while asking to bring them bigger and better ideas.
Here are some ways that you can save a few bucks when it comes to planning your events, without majorly impacting the quality of the experience.
How can event planners stretch their dollars?
Here are some ways event planners can crack the budget and maximize the money that is available, in order to make the greatest impact on their events.
If you can't see the video click here.
Why not check out some of our previous videos:
- 5 Signs Event Planning Is Not For You
- The 5 Things People Always Ask Event Planners
- 6 Secret Reasons Why People Really Attend Events
- The Secret Formula to Event Swag
- How to Start an Event Planning Company from Home
- Event Planning - the Worst and Best Job in the World
- How to Drive More Attendees to Exhibitor Booths
- 5 Trends In Event Mobile Apps
- Get More Sponsors for Your Events
- The 5 Hottest Trends in Corporate Events
- 5 Event Tech Trends To Watch in 2017
- The Three T’s of Being A Successful Event Planner
- The Harsh Realities of Being An Event Planner
- 5 Times Event Tech Saved My Event