March was the most active month of the blog ever. I am happy you find it cozy around here and I am sure April will be fully packed with action.
If you recently subscribed to the blog here is a recap of what you missed in March.
Subscribe today and hell yes!
get 12 Free books + 61 templates
The Best Posts in March 2012
1. 10 Useful Event Tools You Probably Missed
A nifty sum up of the most interesting event startups you probably haven't heard of. At least from this blog!
2. A Twitter Guide for Events
The ultimate Twitter guide for event professionals. Only the best advice made it to this guide.
3. Could This Become the Official Twitter Backchannel for Events?
An interesting tool showcased at SXSW that could potentially become a great backchannel solution.
4. How the New Facebook Timeline Affects Event Pages
Facebook introduced massive changes to Pages. Here is what you need to know.
5. The Top 10 Event Venues on Airbnb.
Airbnb is becoming a reality in the travel industry. What about using it to find event venues?