May has been one of the most prolific months for the blog since it was started in 2007. I gave you some tips, shared my plans and broke some news.
If you were busy watching lolcats videos (which is a completely legitimate excuse), here is what you missed last month...
The Best Posts in May 2012
1. Using Social Media at Trade Shows [Infographic].
A nifty infographic showing you how to use social media at trade shows.
2. 10 Things I Learned at #IMEX12.
My diary from IMEX in Frankfurt. Lots of fun, oysters and social media talk.
3. Social Media for Events FAQs.
Ever had a question about social media? Possibly you'll find an answer here.
4. Is Google+ Launching an Event Section?.
I informed you about Google's plans to launch an event section in G+. Here is what you need to know.
5. 5 Event Planning Questions.
I spent some times on Quora and answered a few questions. Lots of fun.
Never Miss a Post again
Photo by: taberandrew