The Top News & Research in your InboxSUBSCRIBE
Meeting Design is the next biggest thing in the event industry. Download our new report with new research into how event planners design their meetings and events.
I shared in January how Meeting Design was going to be the most revolutionary force changing the event industry. Our commitment to advance the quality of the events we plan finally comes to life with some of the first research into Meeting Design.
- 75% of eventprofs report that meeting design is extremely or very important to them and they invest a lot of time and effort into it.
- The top three reasons why meeting design is important is to achieve the event objectives, for better engagement and increased learning and retention.
- 89% believe that the event planner and client combined have shared responsibility for good meeting design.
- 67% already use technology to help them to design better events.
These are just some of the findings that the report shares, together with invaluable contribution on:
- Why Meeting Design matters
- 10 innovative concepts to try at your next event
- How technology helps to create more engaging events
Thank you to our friends at Evenium for supporting this book.
You will be able to claim 1 CMP credit from reading the guide. We are proud to support continuing education in the event industry. Find out more about the EventMB CMP Program.
Grab your copy of our latest and most innovative report. It's free!