Hey dear reader, how are you? Looking forward to the holidays?
November has been the most prolific month in the past couple of years. It's good to know thousands of you appreciated it.
Keep an eye on the blog as December is usually full of surprises.
In case you missed some of the action, here is a handy recap:
Top Posts, November 2011
1. 20 Tools to Measure Event Marketing.
If you don't measure, you don't know. In time of crisis measuring your marketing efforts is a must. Here is a very comprehensive guide.
2. The Wow Factor in Events.
Surprising your guests, easy to say right? Here is a bit of inspiration to get you started.
3. The Ultimate Guide to Selling More Event Tickets.
Nobody likes an empty room. Here is how to fill it up.
4. LinkedIn Updates Events: What You Need to Know.
LinkedIn introduced a few changes to their events application. This posts tells you all you need to know.
5. Use Eventbrite like a Pro: Social Media Integration.
A series of posts looking at how to master the use of Eventbrite.