October has been quite a busy month. Great posts, great comments, good vibes!
My warmest welcome to our 3,000 new readers who decided to stop by. It's good to have you around!
In case you missed some of the action, here is a small recap.
Top Posts, October 2011
1. Top 10 Facebook Event Pages.
I cherry picked for you what I feel are the best Facebook Event pages. Have a look and I hope you'll find some inspiration.
2. Social Media Strategy for Busy Event Planners in 6 Easy Steps
Too much noise on social nowadays. If you have little time and want to explore, here is a quick guide.
3. 10 Resources for Event Marketing Inspiration
Have you ever felt stuck into the marketer's block? Here is how to get out of it.
4. The Rise of Visual Meetings
A short interview with a Visual Meetings pioneer helping events being more digestible.
5. 8 Indispensable Features for a Kick-Ass Event App
A guest post by Michael Heipel who shares some great advice to nail your event application.