Join over 60,000 subscribers that use EventMB to stay on top of How to's, Trends & Event Technology.
In this new video, we’re talking 5 tips for planning the perfect startup event.
Startups like to get stuff done by themselves. There might be financial reasons for that, it may be a sense of invincibility, but when it comes to planning an event, you really shouldn’t go in blind.
Take a look at these 5 tips before you start planning your next startup event.
How Can You Best Plan Your Next Startup Event?
Startups should really focus on live events to help enhance their brand and build their audience.
If you can't see the video click here.
Why not check out some of our previous videos:
- 5 Signs Event Planning Is Not For You
- The 5 Things People Always Ask Event Planners
- 6 Secret Reasons Why People Really Attend Events
- The Secret Formula to Event Swag
- How to Start an Event Planning Company from Home
- Event Planning - the Worst and Best Job in the World
- How to Drive More Attendees to Exhibitor Booths
- 5 Trends In Event Mobile Apps
- Get More Sponsors for Your Events
- The 5 Hottest Trends in Corporate Events
- 5 Event Tech Trends To Watch in 2017
- The Three T’s of Being A Successful Event Planner
- The Harsh Realities of Being An Event Planner
- 5 Times Event Tech Saved My Event
- How Event Planners Stretch their Dollars
- 4 Marketing Mistakes Event Planners Make
- The 6 Skills of Successful Event Planners
- 5 Ways to Get Event Planning Experience
- 6 Ways to Find Clients for Your Event Planning Business