The weekly podcast for event professionals who want to hear from the leading innovators in the industry. We cover the latest innovations in event technology, case studies of successful events, new thinking in event design, and exciting destination updates.
The latest episode features Anh Nguyen, Head of Community Engagement at twine in conversation with EventMB editor-in-chief, Miguel Neves.
In this episode, titled "Humanizing Event Tech", we discuss humanizing event tech and much more. We cover some great topics including:
- Why the high we get from in-person events is hard to replicate in virtual events
- How listening to planners is crucial to developing great event technology
- The tangible value of raw and human social media
- How the saturation of events is causing reduced attendance and rushed production
- The audience exhaustion and how the novelty value of virtual events is long gone
- Why asynchronous communication technology will play an important part in the future of events
Listen to this episode or catch up on all episodes below
Follow or subscribe through your favorite iOS or Android podcast app to listen every week.