The Top News & Research in your InboxSUBSCRIBE
Busy August, huh? Were you on holiday?
Well, we had a lot of action on the blog. I am happy to confirm that visitors went up 35% month-on-month, that means you like what's going on.
Top Posts, August 2011
If you haven't visited the blog in August here are the top 5 most visited and shared posts of the month.
1. 25 Resources to Build Your Event Website with WordPress
A complete guide for beginners and some hidden tricks for experts to set up an event website easily with WordPress.
2. Facebook for Events: 5 Tools You Haven’t Heard of
5 new cool Facebook tools to help boost your event promotion
3. Giveaway: Win 20 Copies of Event Planning eBook “Events”
To celebrate the launch of this great eBook we gave away 20 free copies.
4. Check-ins are About Events not Venues, Says Facebook.
Facebook dramatically changed the way we check-in. Find out why it matters to you.
5. Kuandoo: Organizing a Party Has Never Been Easier
Kuandoo is a cool new tool to organize better parties