Here is what you will get from the webinar:
- How to determine your audience and where to engage them.
- When, where, and how frequently you need to post to close a sale online.
- The two most powerful strategies to gain traction quickly with less resources.
- The best types of content to ensure you are a reliable resource to potential attendees.
- What you should be doing on the most important day for marketing your event.
How To Sign Up for this Webinar
Register now to sign up for “10 Tips To Sell More Tickets With Social Media [Webinar]”.
If you are joining live make sure the date is in your diary:
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
1 pm ET/ 10 am PT/ 6 pm GMT
If you can't be there for the live broadcast, sign up to the webinar as this ensures you will be able to get access to catch up on demand, at your convenience.
EventMB is accredited by the Convention Industry Council to provide clock hours for webinars. If you are working on your Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) accreditation and want to earn CEs, you can add one clock hour by attending this webinar
How to receive CE credits: You must self-report your attendance using the webinar registration confirmation email you receive in your inbox. The email you use to sign up for the webinar MUST be the same as your CIC registration.
For more information about the CMP credential or CMP Preferred Provider Program, please visit www.conventionindustry.org
To be the first to hear about all of our future webinars, sign up here.
View our past webinars here.
Disclosure: Our webinars are co-branded, paid for initiatives. To learn about how to sponsor a webinar series get in touch via our advertising page.